Action & Influence is an Agile for All, LLC business
We believe that people, teams, leadership, and extraordinary culture are the fundamental engines of productivity. Increased productivity, revenue, and organizational efficiency is just the beginning of how we can help.
We help turn individuals potential into power.
- 30 years of experience and broad industry knowledge cultivated by serving in almost every role in the software industry
- Early adopter of Agile to his current status as a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Certified Scrum Coach (CSC)
- Expert in training, coaching and mentoring across all areas of Agile development
- Popular conference speaker at major conferences, seminars, workshops and user group meetings
- Utilizes a holistic approach to agile and is consistently a top rated trainer in the market
- Certified Scrum Coach (CSC) and experienced software developer, agile coach, and technical leader with deep expertise in Extreme Programming (XP), Scrum, Lean and the Theory of Constraints (TOC)
- Since adopting Agile in 2001, Richard has led and coached numerous teams to successfully deliver software projects using an Agile approach
- He is passionate about, and effective at building, wildly productive, humanizing software teams
- His book on Behavior-Driven Development with Cucumber comes out from Addison-Wesley in 2015
- Software development since 1997 and a Certified Scrum Trainer (CST) and Organizational Scientist
- Action & Influence Founder, growing the company to be awarded Best Training Company in Atlanta in 2013. In 2014 Agile for All, LLC. acquired Action & Influence.
- Writes for one of the Top 20 Agile Software Development blogs in the world, AgileScout.com
- 3 Masters in Counseling, Education, Religion
- Published Author – The Agile Pocket Guide (John Wiley & Sons, 2012)
- International Speaker
A Network of Partners
Agile For All is proud to partner with a network of outstanding colleagues from around the world. If we aren’t the appropriate team to work with you, we’ll be able to connect you with some of the most respected professionals in the industry.